You are here: Home > Who are we?
 
   Home
   Clergy and officers
   History of the church
   Annual Report
   Children @ All Saints
   Picture gallery
   The Mystery Worshipper
Who are we?

All Saints Clifton is served by an enthusiastic team of clergy and officers.

The church was founded in 1868, as part of the Oxford Movement, then sweeping from Oxford to other parts of the country, a movement that aimed to re-establish the ancient catholic traditions and ceremonials in an Anglican church that they felt had become rather dull and disconnected from the original church. Since 1868, All Saints Clifton has had a rich and varied history, not least when it was bombed in 1940, and rebuilt in 1967.

Members of the congregation are involved in all kinds of activities in the parish and in the church. Members young and old serve during services, look after and arrange church decorations, hold parties, and go on expeditions. Some of these activities are shown in the picture gallery. We have been visited once or twice by the Mystery Worshipper. We have a policy for the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults.


Some useful links


All Saints Parish Church, Pembroke Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2HY.
Tel: +44 117 9741355
Email for parish office: officeallsaintscliftonbristol@gmail.com
Vicar: Fr Charles Sutton
Tel: +44 117 9078088
Web: www.allsaintsclifton.org